Friday, September 22, 2017

3 Empowering Ways to Reframe Anxiety (and More)

"If I take death into my life, acknowledge it, and face it squarely, I will free myself from the anxiety of death and the pettiness of life—and only then will I be free to become myself." ~Martin Heidegger If you … The post 3 Empowering Ways to ...
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
HOME      BLOG      QUOTES      SPONSOR      ABOUT      CONTACT
Tired of feeling stuck? Learn to let go of the past and create a life you love with the Tiny Buddha course!


3 Empowering Ways to Reframe Anxiety: Work With It, Not Against It

"If I take death into my life, acknowledge it, and face it squarely, I will free myself from the anxiety of death and the pettiness of life—and only then will I be free to become myself." ~Martin Heidegger

If you are a lifelong anxiety warrior like me, you've been on a journey of ups and...

Read more... »

     




7 Reasons to Abandon Your Comfort Zone and Why You'll Never Regret It

“Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” ~Jack Canfield

Imagine with me for a second. You wake up, roll over, and blindly reach to hit your alarm to start the routine of the day. Make the same thing for breakfast. Maybe go to a new coffee place…nah. Same place. Go to work...

Read more... »

     




How to Keep Going When You Want To Give Up on Life

TRIGGER WARNING: This post references suicidal thoughts and may be triggering to some people.

Since my first post on Tiny Buddha entitled "Why I Didn't Kill Myself and Why You Shouldn't Either," I've been doing amazingly well. I thought I had this suicide stuff in the bag. I thought it...

Read more... »

     




How Feeling Shame Freed Me from Suffering

"Be gentle first with yourself if you wish to be gentle with others." ~Lama Yeshe

It was October, 2012. The U.S. Presidential Election was around the corner. I was paying an unaccustomed amount of attention to political news on TV and to political discussion sites online. At one site in...

Read more... »

     




How We Can Break the Cycle of Pain

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." ~Gandhi

Pain is and isn't just like energy. According to the first law of thermodynamics, energy can neither be created nor destroyed but is merely converted from one form to another.

For example, the light energy from the sun can be harnessed by...

Read more... »

     




More Recent Articles





Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments: