Friday, August 25, 2017

How to Avoid Drama in Relationships (and More)

"Life is short. Say what you've wanted to say. Do what you've wanted to do. Don't wait until the only thing you can say is, I wish I'd had the courage to do it sooner." ~Lori Deschene Lunch hour. Escaping … The post Life Is Short—Don't ...
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
HOME      BLOG      QUOTES      SPONSOR      ABOUT      CONTACT
Tired of feeling stuck? Learn to let go of the past and create a life you love with the Tiny Buddha course!


Life Is Short—Don't Wait to Do What You've Always Dreamed of Doing

"Life is short. Say what you've wanted to say. Do what you've wanted to do. Don't wait until the only thing you can say is, I wish I'd had the courage to do it sooner." ~Lori Deschene

Lunch hour.

Escaping the stale, re-circulated air of my office, I fled down Main Street in pursuit of...

Read more... »

     




How Our Egos Create Drama in Our Relationships (and How to Avoid It)

"The ego is the false self-born out of fear and defensiveness." ~John O'Donohue

I started a new relationship in December 2015, then moved countries to be with my Swedish partner in August, 2016.

The last year has been life changing in the best possible ways. I've learned so much about...

Read more... »

     




How to Dissolve Social Anxiety by Doing Nothing

"Your thoughts have to understand one thing: that you are not interested in them. The moment you have made this point you have attained a tremendous victory." ~Osho

"What do you do when you go out alone to the forest for the whole day?" my friend asked.

"Nothing. I just sit there, enjoy...

Read more... »

     




Our Words Have Power (So Speak Kindly To and About Yourself)

"I monitor my self-talk, making sure it is supportive and uplifting for myself and others." ~ Louise Hay

Three years ago, I ended up with no work in a foreign country. I was almost depressed, as I didn't know what to say when people asked questions about my profession. The idea of making no...

Read more... »

     




Why I Drank, How It Destroyed Me, and How I'm Healing My Self-Hatred

TRIGGER WARNING: This post deals with an account of sexual assault and self-harm and may be triggering to some people.

Hi, I'm Adriana and I'm an alcoholic.

When I look back at my life, I realize it was inevitable that I'd end up here.

By the time I was nineteen, I'd already had a history...

Read more... »

     




More Recent Articles





Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments: