Friday, June 30, 2017

Why We Don't Always Need a Plan (and More)

At night, when you think about how you spent your day, how often do you focus on all the things you had to do? I worked. I ran errands. I went to the gym. I made dinner. And when you … The post 50 People Share What They're Grateful to Do Every Day ...
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
HOME      BLOG      QUOTES      SPONSOR      ABOUT      CONTACT
Tired of feeling stuck? Learn to let go of the past and create a life you love with the Tiny Buddha course!


50 People Share What They’re Grateful to Do Every Day

At night, when you think about how you spent your day, how often do you focus on all the things you had to do?

I worked. I ran errands. I went to the gym. I made dinner.

And when you tell someone about this kind of day, how often do you do it with a less-than-enthused tone?

I suspect this is the...

Read more... »

     




Think You’re Not Good Enough? How to Stop Holding Yourself Back

"Stop holding yourself back. If you aren't happy, make a change." ~Unknown

Growing up in a culture where physical beauty determines how successful you are in finding a job, a suitable husband, and a promising career, and most importantly, bringing honor to your family reputation, I was a...

Read more... »

     




Leaping into the Unknown: Why We Don't Always Need a Plan

"You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens." ~Mandy Hale

Wake up.

Wish I could go back to sleep.

Get up and ready for work. Tell myself that today I'll leave earlier but then leave the same time as usual.

Walk to work. Pass all the...

Read more... »

     




My Proactive 8-Part Plan for Beating Anxiety and Negativity

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'm on a much needed and looked forward to vacation with family whom I love dearly, and yet I'm entering the belly of the whale. Perhaps it was triggered by my habit of making sure everyone is okay and having a good time....

Read more... »

     




Tiny Buddha's Gratitude Journal Giveaway

UPDATE: The winners for this giveaway have been chosen. They are:

  • Keri Olson
  • Your Computer
  • Kelly Hawkins
  • Jadice-Teal N Momz
  • Maryrose

Hi friends! Last week I launched Tiny Buddha's Gratitude Journal, after sharing some of the book's fifteen coloring pages over the past...

Read more... »

     




How to Step Out of the Drama Triangle and Find Real Peace

"Keep your attention focused entirely on what is truly your own concern, and be clear that what belongs to others is their business and none of yours." ~Epictetus

 Are you addicted to drama? I was, but I didn't know it. I thought I was just responding to life, to what was happening. I really...

Read more... »

     




More Recent Articles





Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments: