Friday, June 16, 2017

How to Stop Feeling Inferior and Insecure (and More)

"The only way out is through." ~Robert Frost The suffocating pressure from being obsessively focused on achievement and improvement led to escalating stress and anxiety over the years, but I ignored my feelings and kept attacking my goals. Over time ...
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
HOME      BLOG      QUOTES      SPONSOR      ABOUT      CONTACT
Tired of feeling stuck? Learn to let go of the past and create a life you love with the Tiny Buddha course!


How My Drive to Succeed Led to Crippling Anxiety (And How I Got My Life Back)

"The only way out is through." ~Robert Frost

The suffocating pressure from being obsessively focused on achievement and improvement led to escalating stress and anxiety over the years, but I ignored my feelings and kept attacking my goals.

Over time it became darker and heavier. It became...

Read more... »

     




Are You Really Listening? 4 Ways to Understand and Connect with People

“The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.” ~Ralph G. Nichols

My partner and I were in our first few months of a long-distance relationship. This was a new stage for us and it meant altering our...

Read more... »

     




The Miscarriage: Why My Heart Feels Full In Spite of My Loss

"Suddenly you’re ripped into being alive. And life is pain, and life is suffering, and life is horror, but my god you’re alive and it’s spectacular." ~Joseph Campbell

They say all feelings have a beginning, a middle, and an end.

The truth is that I’m still in the middle...

Read more... »

     




Overcoming Envy: How to Stop Feeling Inferior and Insecure

"Comparison is the thief of joy." ~Theodore Roosevelt

If you are suffering from the painful sting of envy, know that you are not alone. I was there too, for a very long time. Envy can be a crippling emotion. For me it has been connected to my depression, anxiety, and obsessive-compulsive...

Read more... »

     




Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal Launches Today – Last Day for 3 Free Gifts

Today's the day! I'm thrilled to announce that Tiny Buddha's Gratitude Journal is now available for purchase, and if you order today, you can still get the three free bonus gifts.

I decided to create this gratitude journal/coloring book, with the help of the talented illustrator Rose Hwang,...

Read more... »

     




How to Make Progress On the Goals You're Tempted to Give Up On

"To create more positive results in your life, replace ‘if only’ with ‘next time’." ~Celestine Chua

Most of us start each year with good intentions. We have a list of things we’re going to start or stop doing. The year feels fresh, and it’s time to be the...

Read more... »

     




More Recent Articles





Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments: