Friday, June 23, 2017

10 Things I Wish Someone Told Me at 18 (and More)

"Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better." ~Maya Angelou Can you remember what it was like? Becoming an adult. Having to take responsibility for your life. Having the world opening up … The post 10 Things I ...
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
HOME      BLOG      QUOTES      SPONSOR      ABOUT      CONTACT
Tired of feeling stuck? Learn to let go of the past and create a life you love with the Tiny Buddha course!


10 Things I Wish Someone Would Have Told Me When I Was 18

"Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better." ~Maya Angelou

Can you remember what it was like?

Becoming an adult. Having to take responsibility for your life. Having the world opening up to you. Having to suddenly start making decisions and setting a clear...

Read more... »

     




What Helps Me When I’m Tempted to Compare Myself to Others

"A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms." ~Zen Shen

Wow, you’re a bit of a loser compared to this guy, aren’t you, Will?

He’s winning at life—great job, great house, obviously making better money than you.

I sigh deeply and continue...

Read more... »

     




The Delusion of Separation: We Don’t Need to Feel So Lonely

"The fundamental delusion of humanity is to suppose that I am here and you are out there." ~Yasutani Roshi

You know those moments? Those brief, fleeting moments that shine through the grey of everyday life like motes of glitter caught in a sunbeam. The moments when you suddenly feel a...

Read more... »

     




Tiny Buddha's Gratitude Journal Giveaway

Note: This post contains a giveaway. If you’re reading this in your inbox, click here to participate on the site!

Hi friends! Last week I launched Tiny Buddha's Gratitude Journal, after sharing some of the book's fifteen coloring pages over the past several weeks. I've received some...

Read more... »

     




9 Things Grateful People Believe

*This post was originally published at the end of 2015. Since this was around the time I decided to create my newly launched gratitude journal, it seemed fitting to share it again today!

“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more." ~Melody...

Read more... »

     




Why We Procrastinate and How to Finally Do What You've Been Putting Off

"Low key change helps the human mind circumnavigate the fear that blocks success and creativity." ~Robert Maurer

I'm currently working on my doctoral dissertation. It's something I've been working on for many years. It's something that I deeply believe in and want to complete, but...

Read more... »

     




More Recent Articles





Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments: