Friday, October 13, 2017

Why we don't have to hide our feelings (and more)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live it's whole life believing that it is stupid." ~Albert Einstein Looking back on my past, I see that I have … The post If Only I Knew My Worth… appeared ...
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
HOME      BLOG      QUOTES      SPONSOR      ABOUT      CONTACT
Tired of feeling stuck? Learn to let go of the past and create a life you love with the Tiny Buddha course!


If Only I Knew My Worth…

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live it's whole life believing that it is stupid.” ~Albert Einstein

Looking back on my past, I see that I have spent most of my precious time striving to improve myself instead of celebrating the...

Read more... »

     




Letting Go of Our Past Identities: When It's Time to Move On and Evolve

"Life is the dancer and you are the dance." ~Eckhardt Tolle

The day I decided to leave acting felt like being exorcised from my own body.

I was twenty-nine and had been dreaming of being an actor from the time I first saw a regional production of Cats around the age of eight.

I spent the next...

Read more... »

     




Honesty Is a Gift, So We Don't Have to Hide Our True Feelings

"Never apologize for showing feelings. When you do so, you apologize for the truth." ~Benjamin Disraeli

I'll never forget my progress report from third grade: "Jennifer shows disappointment when she's not called on."

This must have been a bad thing, because my mother sat me down to...

Read more... »

     




Why Learning to Let Go and Adapt Is a Shortcut to Happiness

Charles Darwin is believed to have said that in nature, it's not the strongest or most intelligent that survives but those who are most adaptable to change.

No matter what kind of life we live, we all need to learn to adapt, because everything changes. Good and bad come and go in everybody's...

Read more... »

     




How To Be Open-Minded When Others See the World Differently

“Most disagreements are caused by different perceptions that created different realities.” ~Unknown

When I was thirteen, I experienced a monumental change in my young life.

It wasn't a big move, no one close to me died, and although puberty was rocking my world in the worst way, it...

Read more... »

     




More Recent Articles





Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments: