Friday, December 15, 2017

How to keep going when your dream seems far off (and more)

"You only live once; but if you do it right, once is enough." ~Mae West The other day, I saw a bit of a clip from a video of the Stones' last world tour. Mick Jagger was prancing round the … The post Why Scientists Agree That Dancing Is the Best ...

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
HOME      BLOG      QUOTES      SPONSOR      ABOUT      CONTACT
Are you living in the past? Take a 5-minute quiz to get unstuck!


Why Scientists Agree That Dancing Is the Best Way to Get Fit and Live Longer

"You only live once; but if you do it right, once is enough." ~Mae West

The other day, I saw a bit of a clip from a video of the Stones' last world tour. Mick Jagger was prancing round the stage like an eighteen year-old.

It was a bit depressing. Why can't I do that still?

I used to be a...

Read more... »

     




How to Keep Your Marriage or Relationship Strong and Beat the Statistics

“Good relationships don't just happen. They take time, patience, and two people who truly want to be together.” ~Unknown

You can`t take it anymore. Life's getting boring, you fight over everything, your relationship has lost its spark, and you can't look each other in the eye...

Read more... »

     




Why Anger Isn’t “Bad” and How I Learned to Hear Its Hidden Message

"Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean." ~Maya Angelou

I've always had a complex relationship with anger.

When I was young, I used to think I was somehow above anger. I would brag to people that I never got mad. Sure, I'd admit, I...

Read more... »

     




How to Keep Going When Your Dream Seems Far Off

"Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do." ~Oprah Winfrey

I needed a bit of extra cash last month, so I took on a temporary events role working at a local design exhibition.

I've worked in events before, so I didn't think much about it.

I just knew that I needed some...

Read more... »

     




10 Powerful Quotes on Overcoming Adversity (and a Book Giveaway)

As the year is coming to a close, now seems like a perfect time to shine a spotlight on one of my favorite books of 2017.

Tiny Buddha contributor Harriet Cabelly has crafted a masterpiece in her book Living Well Despite Adversity: Inspiration for Finding Renewed Meaning and Joy in Your Life.

...

Read more... »

     




More Recent Articles



 


Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments: