Friday, July 21, 2017

How to Stop Overthinking Everything (and More)

"In the journal I do not just express myself more openly than I could to any person; I create myself. The journal is a vehicle for my sense of selfhood. It represents me as emotionally and spiritually independent. Therefore (alas) … The post 5 Ways ...
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
HOME      BLOG      QUOTES      SPONSOR      ABOUT      CONTACT
Tired of feeling stuck? Learn to let go of the past and create a life you love with the Tiny Buddha course!


5 Ways Journaling Can Help You Get Through the Hard Stuff

“In the journal I do not just express myself more openly than I could to any person; I create myself. The journal is a vehicle for my sense of selfhood. It represents me as emotionally and spiritually independent. Therefore (alas) it does not simply record my actual, daily life but...

Read more... »

     




How to Be There for Others Without Taking on Their Pain

"Letting go helps us to live in a more peaceful state of mind and helps restore our balance. It allows others to be responsible for themselves and for us to take our hands off situations that do not belong to us. This frees us from unnecessary stress." ~Melody Beattie

When our loved ones...

Read more... »

     




Boost Your Happiness: 10 Mindfulness Tips for Busy People

"There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way" ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Do you ever feel as though you would be happy if only things were a little different?

You know that happiness is important, but you keep putting it on the backburner because there simply isn't enough time to prioritize your...

Read more... »

     




How to Get Out of Your Head and Stop Overthinking Everything

“It’s not a matter of letting go, you would if you could. Instead of ‘Let it go,’ we should probably say ‘Let it be.'” ~Jon Kabat-Zinn

I always believed that a busy mind was a bad thing.

And for a large part of my life, it was.

Looking back, I don't ever...

Read more... »

     




Take a Chance: Don't Let Your Inner Saboteur Hold You Back

"’It's impossible,’ said pride. ‘It's risky,’ said experience. ‘It's pointless,’ said reason. ‘Give it a try,’ whispered the heart.” ~Unknown

On my first day back in college, I sat on a bench outside a classroom and wrote in a tiny...

Read more... »

     




More Recent Articles





Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments: