Friday, February 2, 2018

People are just doing their best (and more)

"The spiritual path is simply the journey of living our lives. Everyone is on a spiritual path; most people just don't know it." ~Marianne Williamson I remember it as if it happened yesterday. I woke up in the middle … The post How to Find That ...

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
HOME      BLOG      QUOTES      SPONSOR      ABOUT      CONTACT
Are you living in the past? Take a 5-minute quiz to get unstuck!


How to Find That Something That Feels Missing

"The spiritual path is simply the journey of living our lives. Everyone is on a spiritual path; most people just don’t know it." ~Marianne Williamson

I remember it as if it happened yesterday. I woke up in the middle of the night with the worst tightening of my chest that I had ever...

Read more... »

     




Join Me for a Month of Letting Go Meditations, Starting February 1st

Hi friends! I couldn't be more excited to share that I've written and recorded my first guided meditations ever, to be shared throughout the month, starting February 1st, through One Mind Live.

My friends Naomi Janzen, creator of the Remindfulness app, and Stephen Fearnley, an award-winning...

Read more... »

     




A Most Difficult Lesson: People Are Just Doing Their Best

"People are doing the best that they can from their own level of consciousness." ~Deepak Chopra

My father passed away suddenly and not so suddenly several weeks back.

He had been sick for a long time, but it was a gradually progressing illness and not what ultimately caused his passing. So, it...

Read more... »

     




How We Can Stop Arguing and Start Understanding Each Other

"Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder." ~Rumi

One of the most common sources of conflict among people is in the way we communicate. Often times, conflicts arise because of the variety of our opinions and beliefs, and also from the way we express our...

Read more... »

     




Twisted Love: What I Learned from Being in an Abusive Relationship

TRIGGER WARNING: This post deals with an account of physical and emotional abuse and may be triggering to some people.

“Never wish them pain. That's not who you are. If they caused you pain, they must have pain inside. Wish them healing. That's what they need.” ~Najwa...

Read more... »

     




The Problem with Forgiveness and What I Now Do Instead

"Change is the end result of all true learning." ~Leo Bruscaglia

I cringe writing this. I have eaten so much humble pie that my pants don't fit. This was a really hard lesson to learn.

I had a forgiveness problem.

When I was a kid, I learned to say sorry when I messed up and forgive other...

Read more... »

     




More Recent Articles



 


Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments: