Friday, February 9, 2018

How to mindfully calm your anger (and more)

"The goal is to die with memories, not dreams." ~Unknown As we stood holding hands under that great oak tree, I had never felt more surrounded by love. It was simultaneously the most wonderful and haziest moment of my whole … The post 4 Things a ...

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
HOME      BLOG      QUOTES      SPONSOR      ABOUT      CONTACT
Are you living in the past? Take a 5-minute quiz to get unstuck!


4 Things a Wise Man Taught Me About Making the Most of This Short Life

“The goal is to die with memories, not dreams.” ~Unknown

As we stood holding hands under that great oak tree, I had never felt more surrounded by love. It was simultaneously the most wonderful and haziest moment of my whole life as we said, "I do."

It had really happened. I had...

Read more... »

     




When a Wrong Can't Be Righted: How to Deal With Regret

"Regret can be your worst enemy or your best friend. You get to decide which." ~Martha Beck

I was lucky enough to grow up with a pretty great mom.

She put herself through nursing school as a single parent, still made it to every field trip and dance recital, and somehow always made my brother...

Read more... »

     




Accept Yourself Unconditionally (Even When You're Struggling)

“Self-acceptance is my refusal to be in an adversarial relationship with myself.” ~Nathaniel Branden

Have you ever thought that you accepted yourself fully, only to realize there were conditions placed upon that acceptance?

There was a point in my life when I realized I had stopped...

Read more... »

     




How to Mindfully Calm Your Anger and Stop Doing Things You Regret

"Neurologists claim that every time you resist acting on your anger, you're actually rewiring your brain to be calmer and more loving." ~Unknown

One of the most impactful ways that mindfulness has changed my life is how I'm able to work with my feelings of anger.

Anyone who has met me in...

Read more... »

     




He Left, But I Will Not Give Up On Myself

"I now see how owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we will ever do. " ~Brené Brown

He just left our home.

After eighteen years together, fifteen of them being married, he left as we had planned, as we had gently and lovingly discussed.

We...

Read more... »

     




More Recent Articles



 


Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments: