Friday, May 26, 2017

How to React Calmly in Stressful Situations (and More)

"Tough times never last, but tough people do." ~Robert H. Schuller About two years ago, I was working in a professional career that I had been building for nearly twenty years. I had been at my company for thirteen years, … The post 8 Steps to ...
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
HOME      BLOG      QUOTES      SPONSOR      ABOUT      CONTACT
Tired of feeling stuck? Learn to let go of the past and create a life you love with the Tiny Buddha course!


8 Steps to Recovering When Your World Falls Apart

“Tough times never last, but tough people do.” ~Robert H. Schuller

About two years ago, I was working in a professional career that I had been building for nearly twenty years.

I had been at my company for thirteen years, and had been generally commended and given positive reviews and...

Read more... »

     




Music Coloring Page from Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal

Hi everyone! This is my fifth week sharing coloring pages from the soon-to-be-released Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal (available for pre-order now.) Previously, I shared:

Read more... »

     




Why Surrendering to Life is the Key to Positive Change

"Surrender to what is. Say 'yes' to life and see how life suddenly starts working for you rather than against you." ~Eckhart Tolle

"Surrender" in current colloquial language equals failure. According to the Oxford Dictionary, without an object, surrender means to "stop resisting to an...

Read more... »

     




How to React Calmly in Stressful or Frustrating Situations

"Ships don't sink because of the water around them; ships sink because of the water that gets in them. Don't let what's happening around you get inside you and weigh you down." ~Unknown

Working in an office requires us to spend more time with our co-workers than anyone in our personal...

Read more... »

     




How a Terrified, Socially Anxious Guy Became Relaxed and Confident

“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing; the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.” ~Viktor Frankl

Life is hell… or so I thought for most of my thirty-four years.

My intense social...

Read more... »

     




More Recent Articles





Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments: