Friday, March 31, 2017

A Simple Way to Ease Anxiety (and More)

"Some people think that it's holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it's letting go." ~Unknown Sometimes we prolong relationships for the sake of comfort and familiarity. We're fearful of what's out there, and life without a ...
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
HOME      BLOG      QUOTES      SPONSOR      ABOUT      CONTACT
Tired of feeling stuck? Learn to let go of the past and create a life you love with the Tiny Buddha course!


Love Isn't Enough (and Other Lessons from Ending a 6-Year Relationship)

"Some people think that it's holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it's letting go." ~Unknown

Sometimes we prolong relationships for the sake of comfort and familiarity. We're fearful of what's out there, and life without a partner. No matter how many times we've been hurt,...

Read more... »

     




Stop Waiting for the Other Shoe to Drop and Start Living Fully

"Use your precious moments to live life fully every single second of every single day." ~Marcia Wieder

I recently came back from an amazing vacation overseas with my family. All of our travel went smoothly, everyone stayed healthy, and there wasn't any drama or conflict among family members....

Read more... »

     




Take the Leap: Reinvent Yourself and Be Who You Want to Be

"The only thing that punk rock should ever really mean is not sitting around and waiting for the lights to go green." ~Frank Turner

I was exactly where I should have been on the afternoon I jumped. I was four years post-undergrad at an elite private college, halfway through a Masters Degree...

Read more... »

     




How Reframing Your Self-Critical Thoughts Can Help Ease Anxiety

"Don't let the sadness of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present." ~Unknown

I know what it feels like to be scared.

I know what it feels like to question your sanity, your worth, your place in this world.

Sometimes, all I can do is repeat the words ...

Read more... »

     




What to Do After a Breakup: A Brief Guide for the Newly Single

"Even in the loneliest moments I have been there for myself." ~Sanober Khan

Last year, I decided to leave my boyfriend, who I had a loving and wonderful relationship with. I left for logistical reasons. I didn't like the city I lived in or my job. But my boyfriend was happy there, so he...

Read more... »

     




More Recent Articles





Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments: