Monday, January 8, 2018

INCORRECT INVOICE

Hello ,

I contacted Brad Ginder, family member, who ordered the parts associated with this invoice. He told me to hold the payment since he hasn’t received the parts??. Yesterday he told me he was going to contact you - I will forward this email to him again so it’s can be straighten out. Normally I don’t pay an invoice until we receive the shipment - I am not familiar with this order but hopefully we can get this resolved.

http://www.tapl.edu.vn/Outstanding-INVOICE-KHIDG-9431497-213/

If it has been received in error please notify the sender and destroy any copies. Unauthorised use, disclosure, or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.



alicia.alvarado@data-america.info

No comments: