Friday, January 26, 2018

It's okay to be who you are (and more)

"Most of us try to do too much because we are secretly afraid we will not be able to do anything at all." ~Rick Aster I'm standing in my art studio. My palette is loaded with paint. My canvas has … The post There's More to Life Than Work: ...

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
HOME      BLOG      QUOTES      SPONSOR      ABOUT      CONTACT
Are you living in the past? Take a 5-minute quiz to get unstuck!


There’s More to Life Than Work: Goodbye Hamster Wheel, Hello Balance

"Most of us try to do too much because we are secretly afraid we will not be able to do anything at all." ~Rick Aster

I'm standing in my art studio. My palette is loaded with paint. My canvas has been prepped and ready. There is a paintbrush in my hand, but I can't move. I don't know what...

Read more... »

     




There’s Nothing Wrong With Being Single: Releasing the Shame and Stigma

"Single is no longer a lack of options, but a choice. A choice to refuse to let your life be defined by your relationship status but to live every day Happily and let your Ever After work itself out." ~Mandy Hale

In our society, being single is still heavily stigmatized. Being single is often...

Read more... »

     




How to Pick Your Best Idea (Especially If You Suffer from Idea Overload!)

“It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” ~Scott Belsky

In virtually every human pursuit, from personal growth to the arts to business, ideas and the execution of those ideas is what drives us forward.

And when it comes to ideas, there are basically two kinds...

Read more... »

     




What If We Listened and Opened Our Minds Instead of Shouting and Judging?

"If you can laugh with somebody and relate to somebody, it becomes harder to dehumanize them. I think that most of what we are constantly bombarded with in terms of media leads you to a creation of ‘the Other’ and a dehumanization of ‘the Other,’ and it’s very much...

Read more... »

     




It’s Okay to Be Who You Are – Forget Approval and Show Your True Colors

"Don't trade your authenticity for approval." ~Unknown

How often do you find yourself doing things just because you have to and not because you want to? I’m not talking about the hard work we do to improve at our jobs or the responsibilities we have to our families. I’m referring...

Read more... »

     




More Recent Articles



 


Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments: