Friday, January 19, 2018

How to be whole in or out of a relationship (and more)

"There is nothing more important to true growth than realizing that you are not the voice of the mind—you are the one who hears it." ~Michael Singer My husband and I recently moved into a new home. Shortly after we … The post How to Let Go When ...

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
HOME      BLOG      QUOTES      SPONSOR      ABOUT      CONTACT
Are you living in the past? Take a 5-minute quiz to get unstuck!


How to Let Go When You're Dwelling on Negative Thoughts

"There is nothing more important to true growth than realizing that you are not the voice of the mind—you are the one who hears it." ~Michael Singer

My husband and I recently moved into a new home. Shortly after we moved in, I left a wooden cutting board in the sink, where it was submerged...

Read more... »

     




What Annoys Us About Others Can Teach Us About Ourselves

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves." ~Carl Jung

When my wife and I had children, little did we know that we'd be creating little bundles of nerves. Between my wife's depression and my own anxiety, we created two anxiety-ridden,...

Read more... »

     




Why I Now Appreciate Years of Pain and How Gratitude Healed My Life

TRIGGER WARNING: This post deals with an account of abuse and may be triggering to some people.

"Hope is faith's impoverished sister, but it's a start." ~Maureen Barberio, Gettin' Out of Bullytown

My life wasn't always easy. It's not always easy now, as a matter of fact. But there was...

Read more... »

     




How to Be Whole on Your Own and How This Strengthens Your Relationships

“Only through our connectedness to others can we really know and enhance the self. And only through working on the self can we begin to enhance our connectedness to others." ~Harriet Lerner

Three decades ago, I married the man with whom I knew I would spend the rest of my life. We each had...

Read more... »

     




The Most Powerful Way to Help Someone Through Emotional Pain

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~Unknown

I walked in for my monthly massage and immediately sensed something was off.

A layer of desolation hung in the air like an invisible mist, ominous and untouchable, yet so thick I felt as though I could reach...

Read more... »

     




More Recent Articles



 


Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments: