Friday, April 21, 2017

How to Cope When People Are Cruel (and More)

"Never apologize for showing your feelings. Never regret being who you truly are." ~Unknown Ever felt like a square peg in a round hole? A fish out of water? A knife in a fork drawer? That was me growing up.… The post Why I Stopped ...
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
HOME      BLOG      QUOTES      SPONSOR      ABOUT      CONTACT
Tired of feeling stuck? Learn to let go of the past and create a life you love with the Tiny Buddha course!


Why I Stopped Apologizing for Being Me

"Never apologize for showing your feelings. Never regret being who you truly are." ~Unknown

Ever felt like a square peg in a round hole? A fish out of water? A knife in a fork drawer?

That was me growing up.

On an emotional scale of one to ten (where one is cold and ten is ...

Read more... »

     




Dealing with Bullies: How to Cope When People Are Cruel

"How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours." ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

I was the quintessential late-bloomer, not hitting my growth spurt until my junior year of high school. I'm six feet tall now, but for all of middle school and the first half of high school, I was one of the...

Read more... »

     




Nature Coloring Page from Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal

Hi friends! I’ve decided to share the fifteen coloring pages from Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal (colored by yours truly), one every week for the next fifteen. I’m a huge fan of coloring because it’s fun and relaxing, and also serves as an excellent practice for...

Read more... »

     




3 Stages of a New Relationship and How to Handle the Changes

"Be messy and complicated and afraid and show up anyways." ~Glennon Doyle Melton

When I was younger, I assumed that when I found the ideal person for me and was in my ideal relationship, it was going to be easy, and I was going to feel comfortable and safe all the time.

I would be floating on...

Read more... »

     




Slow Down, Simplify, and Clear Your Mind and You'll Get Better Results

"The real you, the inner you, is pure, very pure. It understands. It has patience. It will wait forever while your ego trots all over everywhere trying to figure life out." ~Stuart Wilde

There's a common myth I think we all fall prey to: If something is important, it has to be complicated.

...

Read more... »

     




5 Hidden Blessings in Failure

"Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck." ~ Dalai Lama

Recently I received some "bad" news; after years of studying and a nerve-wracking exams' procedure, I didn't make it to the list of the lucky few selected for the upper level public...

Read more... »

     




More Recent Articles





Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments: