Friday, November 23, 2018

The secret to ending your suffering (and more)

The week in Tiny Buddha - on pain, fear, busyness, and more
 
 
 
13 Insights About Relationships That Could Save You A Lot of Pain

"Its amazing how quickly someone can becomes a stranger; its even more amazing how quickly someone can become a treasured friend." ~Unknown

The past six months have been unbelievably difficult for me.

My "normal" life turned upside down and inside …

The post 13 Insights About Relationships That Could Save You A Lot of Pain appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

How to Keep Going When Doubts and Fears are Holding You Back

"If you hear a voice within you say you cannot paint, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced." ~Vincent Van Gogh

I don't think there is anything more liberating.

At least nothing I've experienced at this …

The post How to Keep Going When Doubts and Fears are Holding You Back appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

How Getting Dumped Before My Wedding Made Me a Better Person

"The root of suffering is attachment." ~The Buddha

Getting dumped a few weeks before my wedding was the most painful experience of my life to date, but how I came through it is the single proudest moment of my life.…

The post How Getting Dumped Before My Wedding Made Me a Better Person appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

The Art of Saying No: Lessons from a Caregiver

"When you say yes to others, make sure you are not saying no to yourself." ~Paulo Coelho

There it is again. Another person asks me for help. There's a sharp pull inside of me to stop what I am doing …

The post The Art of Saying No: Lessons from a Caregiver appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

Join over 4 million friends and followers:
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: