Friday, September 28, 2018

Sensitivity means passion, not weakness (and more)

The week in Tiny Buddha - on sensitivity, patience, love, and more
 
 
 
Sensitivity Means Passion, Not Weakness

"The fact that you're struggling doesn't make you a burden. It doesn't make unlovable, undesirable, or undeserving of care. It doesn't make you too much or too sensitive or too needy. It makes you human. " ~Daniell Koepke

A while …

The post Sensitivity Means Passion, Not Weakness appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

How Practicing Patience Can Relieve Stress and Anxiety

"Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting." ~Joyce Meyer

I used to say, "Patience is a virtue I don't have." So, of course, that is how I lived my life. …

The post How Practicing Patience Can Relieve Stress and Anxiety appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

The Difference Between Love, Lust, and Attachment: Why We Have It All Wrong

"Try not to confuse attachment with love. Attachment is about fear and dependency and has more to do with love of self than love of another." ~Yasmin Mogahed

The feelings we get when meeting someone new are hard to understand …

The post The Difference Between Love, Lust, and Attachment: Why We Have It All Wrong appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

5 Psychological Strategies to Ease the Stress of Perfectionism

"Striving for excellence motivates you, striving for perfection is demoralizing." ~Harriet Braiker

The last three months I've been trying an experiment. It's something that I've never done before, and in a certain way, it's been a huge challenge. However, in …

The post 5 Psychological Strategies to Ease the Stress of Perfectionism appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

How I Found Happiness by Facing the Past I Worked So Hard to Escape

"Ten years from now, make sure you can say you chose your life, you didn't settle for it." ~Mandy Hale

I spent most of my youth trying to escape. From the mother who drank too much and the violent men …

The post How I Found Happiness by Facing the Past I Worked So Hard to Escape appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

Join over 4 million friends and followers:
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: