Friday, September 21, 2018

How to release emotions stuck in your body (and more)

 
 
 
When I Stopped Competing, I Set Myself Free

"With nothing to compare yourself to, aren't you perfect?" ~Byron Katie

I have never liked competition. Every time I compete, I feel pressured and disconnected from others. I love harmony, peace, collaboration, and win-win situations, kind of like "me happy, …

The post When I Stopped Competing, I Set Myself Free appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

How to Release Emotions Stuck in Your Body and Let Go of the Pain

"The human mind is a relational and embodied process that regulates the flow of energy and information." ~Daniel J. Siegel

We are emotional creatures, and we were born to express emotions freely and openly. Somewhere along the way, however, many …

The post How to Release Emotions Stuck in Your Body and Let Go of the Pain appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

Why I've Stopped Hiding My Struggles

"The moment that you feel, just possibly, you are walking down the street naked, exposing too much of your heart and your mind, and what exists on the inside, showing too much of yourself… that is the moment you might

The post Why I've Stopped Hiding My Struggles appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

What Heartbreak Taught Me About Creating My Own Happiness

"We accept the love we think we deserve." ~Stephen Chbosky

A few years ago I was completely heartbroken, and I thought I would never find love. I'd gone through a string of painful breakups over a number of years, but …

The post What Heartbreak Taught Me About Creating My Own Happiness appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

Don't Settle for Living Half-Alive

"Who you are is what you settle for, you know?" ~Janis Joplin

I spent several years in a state of light depression without noticing.

Why was it only "light"? Because I was functional: I went to work every morning, I …

The post Don't Settle for Living Half-Alive appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

Join over 4 million friends and followers:
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: