Friday, September 14, 2018

If it feels like a no, it's a no (and more)

 
 
 
What to Ask Yourself When You Feel Overwhelmed, Stressed, or Anxious

"Clear your mind. Your heart is trying to tell you something." ~Unknown

Words have incredible power. I'd like to share three little words that can unlock your inner magic. They can help you cut through the layers that stand in …

The post What to Ask Yourself When You Feel Overwhelmed, Stressed, or Anxious appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

When You Feel Like You're Going Nowhere and Life Has No Point

"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." ~Wayne Dyer

How many days do you wake up feeling like you're a hamster on a wheel? You brush your teeth, take a shower, drink …

The post When You Feel Like You're Going Nowhere and Life Has No Point appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

Yes, I Am Afraid to Fly, But I Won't Let My Fear Control Me

"Feel the fear and do it anyway." ~Susan Jeffers

Let's do a thought exercise together.

I have flown, I don't know two or four times a year since I was eighteen and a few times before that, and I am …

The post Yes, I Am Afraid to Fly, But I Won't Let My Fear Control Me appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

Trust Your Intuition: If It Feels Like a No, It's a No

"You will never follow your own inner voice until you clear up the doubts in your mind." ~Roy T. Bennett

One evening my husband and I decided that we, along with our daughter, would go together to a neighboring town …

The post Trust Your Intuition: If It Feels Like a No, It's a No appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

Freeing Your Truest Self When You've Been Anxious to Please Everyone Else

"Stress, depression, and anxiety are caused when we are living to please others." ~Paulo Coehlo

I came from a broken and very poor family. My father left the house during my teenage years, and it was just my mother, little …

The post Freeing Your Truest Self When You've Been Anxious to Please Everyone Else appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

Join over 4 million friends and followers:
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: