Friday, May 25, 2018

What really makes us feel successful (and more)

Hi friends! Since Tiny Buddha's Worry Journal officially launches a month from tomorrow, I decided to start sharing some of the coloring pages on the blog, on Mondays and Fridays, until then. I was thrilled to once again work with … The post Music ...

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
HOME      BLOG      QUOTES      SPONSOR      ABOUT      CONTACT
Feeling angry, frustrated, resentful, anxious, or down on yourself? Learn how to LET GO of difficult emotions.


Music Coloring Page from Tiny Buddha's Worry Journal

Hi friends! Since Tiny Buddha's Worry Journal officially launches a month from tomorrow, I decided to start sharing some of the coloring pages on the blog, on Mondays and Fridays, until then.

I was thrilled to once again work with the talented Rose Hwang, the illustrator for Tiny Buddha's...

Read more... »

     




What Really Makes Us Feel Successful

“Congratulations on becoming successful and best wishes on becoming happy.” ~John Mayer

I was living the life of my dreams.

Or so I thought.

I've been very fortunate to have had some very awesome opportunities all over the world.

I've worked to help victims of human trafficking in...

Read more... »

     




Stop Talking So You Can Start Feeling

“Don't hide from your feelings. Press into them. Learn from them. Grow from them.” ~Unknown

There have been times in my life when you could look at my cell phone call log and see back-to-back conversations for hours. I am blessed to have a large support system of loving friends and...

Read more... »

     




Everyone Has Struggles, So Don't Stigmatize Yourself

“Shame corrodes the very part of us that believes we are capable of change.” ~Brené Brown

From a psychological point of view, my childhood sucked.

I didn't have many friends, I rarely left the house, I was terribly shy, and I used to get bullied a lot, both physically and mentally.

...

Read more... »

     




5 Signs You Don't Know What Your Body Needs

“The body is a multilingual being. It speaks through its color and its temperature, the flush of recognition, the glow of love, the ash of pain, the heat of arousal, the coldness of nonconviction. It speaks through its constant tiny dance, sometimes swaying, sometimes a-jitter, sometimes...

Read more... »

     




How I Uncovered the Root Cause of My Social Anxiety (and Finally Healed)

"I want to dare to exist, and more than that, to live audaciously, in all my imperfect, lumpy, scarred glory, because the alternative is letting shame win." ~Shauna Niequist

I kept my head down. Staring at my plate of food.

I could hear the laughter of the other people around the table—work...

Read more... »

     




More Recent Articles



 


No comments: