Monday, May 7, 2018

5 journal prompts to help you let go of anxiety and find peace

"You don't have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you." ~Dan Millman There was a time when my mind was completely consumed by worries, and I lived in a perpetual state of panic. I … The post 5 Journal Prompts ...
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
HOME      BLOG      QUOTES      SPONSOR      ABOUT      CONTACT


5 Journal Prompts to Help You Let Go of Anxiety and Find Peace

"You don't have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you." ~Dan Millman

There was a time when my mind was completely consumed by worries, and I lived in a perpetual state of panic.

I worried about things I'd said and whether people were judging me, things I ...

Read more... »

      



 
 


No comments: