Friday, May 11, 2018

The little things are what matter most (and more)

"Remember how far you've come, not how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be." ~Rick Warren We're always talking about how we should live in … The post Don't Forget to Appreciate How Far ...

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
HOME      BLOG      QUOTES      SPONSOR      ABOUT      CONTACT
Feeling angry, frustrated, resentful, anxious, or down on yourself? Learn how to LET GO of difficult emotions.


Don’t Forget to Appreciate How Far You’ve Come

"Remember how far you've come, not how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be.” ~Rick Warren

We're always talking about how we should live in the now and "be present." We shame ourselves for looking back at the past or into the...

Read more... »

     




The Little Things in Life Are the Ones That Matter Most

"It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe." ~Muhammad Ali

I followed a little boy in Walmart today. He didn't look like my son and yet I trailed him and his mother all over the store. I curled my fingers around the shopping cart so I wouldn't...

Read more... »

     




You Aren't Stuck in Life: Commit to Change and Get Started

“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” ~Mark Twain

We all have big dreams, big goals, and big ideas on what we think our life should look like, or how we think life will end up.

Some of us meticulously plan out our lives, envisioning and letting ourselves daydream as we think...

Read more... »

     




5 Journal Prompts to Help You Let Go of Anxiety and Find Peace

"You don't have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you." ~Dan Millman

There was a time when my mind was completely consumed by worries, and I lived in a perpetual state of panic.

I worried about things I'd said and whether people were judging me, things I ...

Read more... »

     




More Recent Articles



 


No comments: