Friday, March 16, 2018

How I stopped feeling trapped in a life I didn't want (and more)

She was all that mattered. I was deeper in debt, legal fees, and uncertainty than ever before, but I held on tight to my vow to give her more. I would give her everything. I'd work harder, make more, buy … The post A Different Kind of More: The ...

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
HOME      BLOG      QUOTES      SPONSOR      ABOUT      CONTACT
Feeling angry, frustrated, resentful, anxious, or down on yourself? Learn how to LET GO of difficult emotions.


A Different Kind of More: The Beauty of Living with Less Stuff

She was all that mattered. I was deeper in debt, legal fees, and uncertainty than ever before, but I held on tight to my vow to give her more.

I would give her everything. I'd work harder, make more, buy her more, take her to see more, do more, and prove to her that everything would be okay. I...

Read more... »

     




Why Feeling "Bad" Isn't Really So Bad

"We have so little faith in the ebb and flow of life, of love, of relationships. We leap at the flow of the tide and resist in terror its ebb." ~Anne Morrow Lindbergh

From an early age, most of us get the message that we should be happy—from well-meaning parents, teachers, and even perfect...

Read more... »

     




How I Stopped Feeling Trapped in a Life I Didn't Want

"Stop thinking in terms of limitations and start thinking in terms of possibilities." ~Terry Josephson

When I was in my early twenties I was lucky enough to spend about a year living just a few blocks from the beach in Virginia Beach, Virginia, but you know what I remember most distinctly from...

Read more... »

     




7 Self-Love Practices That Helped Me Heal from a Devastating Divorce

"Unlike self-criticism, which asks if you're good enough, self-compassion asks what's good for you?" ~Kristin Neff

My husband and family were my world. Although I'd found joy in my passion of writing, my heart revolved around my marriage. I thought we were happy. Then one day, he dropped...

Read more... »

     




More Recent Articles



 


No comments: