Friday, May 24, 2019

The best advice for people-pleasers (and more)

The week in Tiny Buddha - on people-pleasing, core values, and more
 
 
Free wallpapers and more at the Tiny Buddha store. Browse now!
 
How to Reach Your Goal (And Why Three People Showing Up Isn't Failure)

"If you believe it will work out, you'll see opportunities. If you believe it won't, you will see obstacles." ~Wayne Dyer

I've been part of a social meet-up group for the past few years, one that's helped me through tricky …

The post How to Reach Your Goal (And Why Three People Showing Up Isn't Failure) appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

It's Not "Failing" to Leave a Toxic, Abusive Marriage

"Forgive yourself for not knowing better at the time. Forgive yourself for giving away your power. Forgive yourself for past behaviors. Forgive yourself for the survival patterns and traits you picked up while enduring trauma. Forgive yourself for being who

The post It's Not "Failing" to Leave a Toxic, Abusive Marriage appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

What Happens When We Compromise Our Core Values

"It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are." ~Roy E. Disney

I got out of the car and could immediately tell that something was amiss. There were far too many glum-looking people milling around outside …

The post What Happens When We Compromise Our Core Values appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

Find Your "Rat People": The Best Advice for People-Pleasers

Deadly Women. I like Deadly Women.

Allow me to rephrase: I don't have an affinity for murderous ladies, and I'm also not a fan of murder as a practice. I am decidedly pro-loving people and anti-killing them. And …

The post Find Your "Rat People": The Best Advice for People-Pleasers appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

3 Thoughts That Bring Me Hope, Perspective, Peace, and Strength

"Wake up today knowing that whatever happens, you can handle it." ~Unknown

Tears filled my eyes, and an angry wave of despair washed over me. I just wanted to wear the jeans I had worn for a couple years. The …

The post 3 Thoughts That Bring Me Hope, Perspective, Peace, and Strength appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

Join over 4 million friends and followers:
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: