Friday, May 31, 2019

9 easy ways to speak your truth (and more)

The week in Tiny Buddha - on loneliness, big life changes, and more
 
 
Free wallpapers and more at the Tiny Buddha store. Browse now!
 
How I Stopped Feeling So Lonely and Disconnected

If I were given the chance to relive my childhood, I wouldn't take it. For the most part, those were times I'd rather forget. I didn't get along well in school, and family life was less than ideal. About the …

The post How I Stopped Feeling So Lonely and Disconnected appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

What to Do with All the Feels That Pile Up in Your Heart

Straight whiskey. That's my drink of choice, or at least it's one of them.

Some nights I've kicked my heels up with a glass and sipped it slowly simply because I thought it sounded appealing.

Other nights I've clutched my …

The post What to Do with All the Feels That Pile Up in Your Heart appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

An Exercise That May Help You Make a Big, Scary Life Change

"Change your thoughts and you can change your world." ~Norman Vincent Peale

Making a major life change, such as changing careers or moving to a new state, can be really scary.

Even if our hearts are pulling us in one …

The post An Exercise That May Help You Make a Big, Scary Life Change appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

9 Easy Ways You Can Speak Your Truth Today

"We are constantly invited to be who we are." ~Henry David Thoreau

When your circumstances invite you to present your true self to others, do you accept the invitation?

I think of authentic communication as sharing the unfiltered essence of …

The post 9 Easy Ways You Can Speak Your Truth Today appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

What to Do When You Feel Stuck, Stagnant, and Bored with Your Life

"Sometimes when things are falling apart they may actually be falling into place." ~L.J. Vanier

Earlier last year, I felt like I finally had it all. Good education? Check. Respectable corporate job? Check. Decent salary? Check. Fancy …

The post What to Do When You Feel Stuck, Stagnant, and Bored with Your Life appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

Join over 4 million friends and followers:
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: