Sunday, March 10, 2019

Project Discussion

Hey,

I know this is probably the 10th email like this you have received today, but i just want 30 seconds of your time...
 
I run a web and mobile app design agency based in India, some of the key benefits that clients love are:

Availability - We're available 24*7 for Communication
Price - We're around 40% cheaper than your home country
Quality - Although we're cheap our coding is to the highest web standards
Reliability - We guarantee to deliver on time, on budget.

I know you get so many of these emails but give us a try: Lets work on your first project together - I'm that confident you will be happy with our work that I'm willing to work with you.

Got a project to discuss? Drop me an email with your requirements and mobile no so that we can discuss.

Regards,
Mailto
Business Consultant

No comments: