Friday, October 5, 2018

How to deal with uncertainty (and more)

The week in Tiny Buddha - on uncertainty, grief, anxiety, and more
 
 
 
How to Face Uncertainty: Why We Don't Need to Press the Panic Button

"This time, we are holding onto the tension of not knowing, not willing to press the panic button. We are unlearning thousands of years of conditioning." ~Sukhvinder Sircar

This morning I awoke feeling uncertain about the direction my life was …

The post How to Face Uncertainty: Why We Don't Need to Press the Panic Button appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

How Social Media Is Helping Me Cope with Grief

"Grief, no matter where it comes from, can only be resolved by connecting to other people." ~Thomas Horn

We had just landed in Chicago. I had spent the last three hours on a flight from New Jersey sitting next to …

The post How Social Media Is Helping Me Cope with Grief appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

When Things Have to Change: How to Find the Willpower to Achieve Your Goals

"When it is obvious the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps." ~Confucius

Do you want to know my biggest fear?

I've just come out of the closet, my parents have rejected me, and I …

The post When Things Have to Change: How to Find the Willpower to Achieve Your Goals appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

What To Do When the Voices in Your Head Disagree

"Ego says, 'Once everything falls into place, I'll feel peace. Spirit says, 'Find your peace, and then everything will fall into place." ~Marianne Williamson

Muse: I'd love to get another job one day. One where I can feel inspired and …

The post What To Do When the Voices in Your Head Disagree appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

Anxiety Is Not My Enemy: How I've Learned to Accept It And Cope

"You are strong for getting out of bed in the morning when it feels like hell. You are brave for doing things even though they scare you or make you anxious. And you are amazing for trying and holding on

The post Anxiety Is Not My Enemy: How I've Learned to Accept It And Cope appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

Join over 4 million friends and followers:
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: