Friday, August 24, 2018

How to be less anxious about things you can't change (and more)

"One of the happiest moments is when you find the courage to let go of what you can't change." ~Unknown Over the last few years, I've had to deal with a frustrating problem. It's something that's not uncommon, but it … The post How to Be ...

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
HOME      BLOG      QUOTES      SPONSOR      ABOUT      CONTACT
Feeling angry, frustrated, resentful, anxious, or down on yourself? Learn how to LET GO of difficult emotions.


How to Be Less Anxious About Things You Can't Change

"One of the happiest moments is when you find the courage to let go of what you can't change." ~Unknown

Over the last few years, I've had to deal with a frustrating problem.

It's something that's not uncommon, but it can be debilitating, and it has affected me every day. Some days have...

Read more... »

     




Why I Won't Let the Fear of Failure Hold Me Back

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts." ~Winston Churchill

I am scared of sharks. Often when I'm floating in the ocean on my surfboard, amazed at the vastness before me and my relative smallness in the world, my mind drifts toward what may be...

Read more... »

     




Tiny Habits Can Support Big Goals

“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” ~Lao Tzu

Many of us have big, grand goals for our lives.

These goals can be tied to our work, or maybe starting a family, or ideals for a new home with that family, or travel to an exotic location we've long dreamed about, or...

Read more... »

     




A Mother's Dying Message: What Matters Most Is the Love We Give

"Before someone's tomorrow has been taken away, cherish those you love, appreciate them today." ~Michelle C. Ustaszeski

Landlines, you remember them, phones that need to be plugged in the wall. Well, my wife and I still have one. Our parents have committed the telephone number to memory, they...

Read more... »

     




More Recent Articles





No comments: