Friday, April 13, 2018

Tiny Buddha's Worry Journal with 3 Free Gifts (and more)

"Sometimes I think I need a spare heart to feel all the things I feel." ~Sanober Khan I felt her agony and loneliness as if it were my own. Even as I write that sentence, my eyes well up and … The post How I Learned to Stop Absorbing Other ...

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
HOME      BLOG      QUOTES      SPONSOR      ABOUT      CONTACT
Feeling angry, frustrated, resentful, anxious, or down on yourself? Learn how to LET GO of difficult emotions.


How I Learned to Stop Absorbing Other People's Emotions

"Sometimes I think I need a spare heart to feel all the things I feel." ~Sanober Khan

I felt her agony and loneliness as if it were my own. Even as I write that sentence, my eyes well up and heaviness fills my heart. Then, I'm reminded to apply the advice I give others.

My mom was a special...

Read more... »

     




Pre-Order Tiny Buddha's Worry Journal and Receive 3 Free Bonus Gifts

There was a time when worrying was like breathing to me. It's estimated that we think between 50,000 and 70,000 thoughts per day and we breathe 23,040 breaths. It would likely be accurate for me to say I once panicked as often as I inhaled.

I worried about what people thought of me. I worried...

Read more... »

     




Why I No Longer Believe There’s Something Wrong with Me

"Our thoughts create our beliefs, meaning if you think about yourself a certain way for a long enough period of time you will ultimately believe it." ~Anonymous

You're ugly. You're stupid. You're a loser.

Imagine thinking this way about yourself every day. No exaggeration. That was...

Read more... »

     




No Matter What Life Takes Away, You Still Have Everything You Need

"What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?" ~Jean-Jacques Rousseau

On February 21, 2009, I received a phone call that would alter the course of my life. It was my sister, and I could barely make out what she was saying. My mom was in the hospital and had received a diagnosis of...

Read more... »

     




Drop the Mask: The Freedom of Living an Authentic Life

"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” ~e.e Cummings

Here is an unsettling idea. Most of of us are are not who we think we are. We are not the person that we bring to work, we are not the people we show to our parents and children, and sometimes we are not the people...

Read more... »

     




8 Tips So You Don't Lose Yourself In Your Next Relationship

“Never lose yourself in a relationship. Love your partner fiercely, but always follow your unique dreams and desires. Be true to yourself.” ~Unknown

All my previous relationships drained me.

Not only because I was with the wrong men and kept trying to make things work where there was no...

Read more... »

     




More Recent Articles



 


No comments: