Friday, April 27, 2018

Stop saying "I'm fine" when you're not (and more)

"Be quick to forgive, because we're all walking wounded." ~Anonymous People often behave in ways that we find irritating, annoying, or worse. This can happen especially with people close to us. They can speak with little consideration for the ...

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
HOME      BLOG      QUOTES      SPONSOR      ABOUT      CONTACT
Feeling angry, frustrated, resentful, anxious, or down on yourself? Learn how to LET GO of difficult emotions.


How Forgiving Yourself and Others Changes Your Brain

"Be quick to forgive, because we're all walking wounded." ~Anonymous

People often behave in ways that we find irritating, annoying, or worse. This can happen especially with people close to us.

They can speak with little consideration for the impact of their words. They can criticize us and...

Read more... »

     




How I Stopped Emotional Eating and Started Feeling Better About Life

"Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown, just don't unpack and live there." ~Unknown

For the longest time, I wanted to lose weight. I wasn't terribly overweight but it seemed to me that if I could just have the perfect body, life would be amazing.

So, I threw...

Read more... »

     




Yes, I Do Matter

"Love yourself like your life depends on it. Because it does." ~Danielle LaPorte

Thank you website impersonator. I appreciate you. In fact, you may be one of my best teachers.

Whoa. What?

Most people wouldn't normally think of extending gratitude for someone who steals your words,...

Read more... »

     




3 Things That Are Helping Me Deal with Stress, Pain, and Loss

“Being on a spiritual path does not prevent you from facing times of darkness; but it teaches you how to use the darkness as a tool to grow.” ~Unknown

Life has not been kind lately.

My aunt passed away in October. She had been suffering from cancer, but her family kept the extent of her...

Read more... »

     




It’s Okay to Have Feelings, So Stop Saying "I'm Fine" When You're Not

"I'd rather be honest and authentic and disappoint some people than to exhaust myself trying to keep up the façade of perfection." ~Crystal Paine

So many people walk around each day masking their true feelings because they are considered the "strong one," "the upbeat, bubbly one,"...

Read more... »

     




More Recent Articles



 


No comments: