Friday, June 14, 2019

5 reminders for when you feel ashamed of your flaws (and more)

The week in Tiny Buddha - on flaws, doing less, emotional triggers, and more
 
 
Free wallpapers and more at the Tiny Buddha store. Browse now!
 
5 Things to Remember When You Feel Ashamed of Your Flaws

If you asked me when I was younger what I wanted to be when I grew up, I may have answered perfect, or famous, which is incredibly ironic, I know. I simultaneously craved a spotlight while fearing what it might …

The post 5 Things to Remember When You Feel Ashamed of Your Flaws appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

How I Stopped Being Busy and Why I'm Now More Fulfilled

"Sometimes doing less is more than enough." ~Kris Carr

Two years ago I made a radical lifestyle shift.

Prior to this change, I was constantly striving to do more, to achieve more, to be more. I was squeezing as much …

The post How I Stopped Being Busy and Why I'm Now More Fulfilled appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

How I'm Mothering the Wounded Kid Inside Who Just Wanted Love

"Bless the daughters who sat carrying the trauma of mothers. Who sat asking for more love and not getting any, carried themselves to light. Bless the daughters who raised themselves." ~Questions for Ada by Ijeoma Umebinyuo

"I failed you…"

My …

The post How I'm Mothering the Wounded Kid Inside Who Just Wanted Love appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

When You've Lost Your Passion for That Thing You Once Loved

"Do it with passion or not at all." ~Rosa Couchette Carey

If you've ever had a passion for something, you are probably well aware of the peaks and valleys that are natural side effects of pursuing the thing you love …

The post When You've Lost Your Passion for That Thing You Once Loved appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

How to Recognize Painful Emotional Triggers and Stop Reacting in Anger

"Where there is anger, there is always pain underneath." ~ Eckhart Tolle

There I was again, regretting the spiteful words that had cascaded out of my mouth during a heated argument with my partner.

I felt that old familiar feeling, …

The post How to Recognize Painful Emotional Triggers and Stop Reacting in Anger appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

Join over 4 million friends and followers:
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: