Friday, December 15, 2017

How to keep going when your dream seems far off (and more)

"You only live once; but if you do it right, once is enough." ~Mae West The other day, I saw a bit of a clip from a video of the Stones' last world tour. Mick Jagger was prancing round the … The post Why Scientists Agree That Dancing Is the Best ...

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
HOME   •   BLOG   •   QUOTES   •   SPONSOR   •   ABOUT   •   CONTACT
Are you living in the past? Take a 5-minute quiz to get unstuck!


Why Scientists Agree That Dancing Is the Best Way to Get Fit and Live Longer

"You only live once; but if you do it right, once is enough." ~Mae West

The other day, I saw a bit of a clip from a video of the Stones' last world tour. Mick Jagger was prancing round the stage like an eighteen year-old.

It was a bit depressing. Why can't I do that still?

I used to be a...

Read more... »

     




How to Keep Your Marriage or Relationship Strong and Beat the Statistics

“Good relationships don't just happen. They take time, patience, and two people who truly want to be together.” ~Unknown

You can`t take it anymore. Life's getting boring, you fight over everything, your relationship has lost its spark, and you can't look each other in the eye...

Read more... »

     




Why Anger Isn’t “Bad” and How I Learned to Hear Its Hidden Message

"Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean." ~Maya Angelou

I've always had a complex relationship with anger.

When I was young, I used to think I was somehow above anger. I would brag to people that I never got mad. Sure, I'd admit, I...

Read more... »

     




How to Keep Going When Your Dream Seems Far Off

"Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do." ~Oprah Winfrey

I needed a bit of extra cash last month, so I took on a temporary events role working at a local design exhibition.

I've worked in events before, so I didn't think much about it.

I just knew that I needed some...

Read more... »

     




10 Powerful Quotes on Overcoming Adversity (and a Book Giveaway)

As the year is coming to a close, now seems like a perfect time to shine a spotlight on one of my favorite books of 2017.

Tiny Buddha contributor Harriet Cabelly has crafted a masterpiece in her book Living Well Despite Adversity: Inspiration for Finding Renewed Meaning and Joy in Your Life.

...

Read more... »

     




More Recent Articles



 


Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments: