Friday, August 18, 2017

How to Ask for What You Want and Need (and More)

"It's not selfish to put yourself first—it's self-full." ~Iyanla Vanzant I've always thought of myself as individualistic. When I was a teenager, I often felt the desire to go against the grain, dressing alternatively and shunning bands my peers ...
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
HOME   •   BLOG   •   QUOTES   •   SPONSOR   •   ABOUT   •   CONTACT
Tired of feeling stuck? Learn to let go of the past and create a life you love with the Tiny Buddha course!


How to Ask for What You Want and Need (No, It's Not Selfish)

"It’s not selfish to put yourself first—it’s self-full." ~Iyanla Vanzant

I've always thought of myself as individualistic. When I was a teenager, I often felt the desire to go against the grain, dressing alternatively and shunning bands my peers liked because I felt they were...

Read more... »

     




Breaking the Chains of Victimhood When You’ve Been Abused

"Toxically shamed people tend to become more and more stagnant as life goes on. They live in a guarded, secretive, and defensive way. They try to be more than human (perfect and controlling) or less than human (losing interest in life or stagnated in some addictive behavior)." ~John Bradshaw-...

Read more... »

     




A 7-Step Plan for Finding Love After a Devastating Breakup

"Resilience in love means finding strength from within that you can share with others." ~Sheryl Sandberg

It took me a couple months to start repairing my broken heart after the toughest breakup of my life. I thought we were going to spend our lives together, but the gods of love had other...

Read more... »

     




When Everything Falls Apart: How to Start Moving Forward

"I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you are not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again." ~F. Scott Fitzgerald

Not too long ago, I had the worst week of my life.

Let me give you some background. Just over a year ago, I was diagnosed with a meningioma—a...

Read more... »

     




More Recent Articles





Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments: