Friday, June 28, 2019

How to trust you'll be okay no matter what (and more)

The week in Tiny Buddha - on uncertainty, gratitude, regret, and more
 
 
Free wallpapers and more at the Tiny Buddha store. Browse now!
 
Don't Waste Your Limited Time and Energy Regretting Your Past

"It is better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret." ~Jackie Joyner-Kersee

We as humans have an incredible ability to help each other in times of need. When things get rough and life gets hard, we …

The post Don't Waste Your Limited Time and Energy Regretting Your Past appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

How I Stopped Living a Sad, Frustrating, Disappointing Life

"The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I'm not going to let myself pull me down anymore." ~C. JoyBell C.

There I was lying on my sister's couch, which had doubled as my bed. I …

The post How I Stopped Living a Sad, Frustrating, Disappointing Life appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

How My Gratitude Journal Has Made Life More Fulfilling and Fun

"Be kind. Be thoughtful. Be genuine. But most of all, be thankful." ~Unknown

Have you ever tried to keep a daily journal?

How long did you last?

I've tried to keep one many times in my life, and I have …

The post How My Gratitude Journal Has Made Life More Fulfilling and Fun appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

The Best Thing to Say to Someone Who Won't Understand You

"True love is born from understanding." ~Buddha

I believe one of our strongest desires in life is to feel understood.

We want to know that people see our good intentions and not only get where we're coming from but get …

The post The Best Thing to Say to Someone Who Won't Understand You appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

How to Trust That You'll Be Okay No Matter What

"The only thing that makes life possible is permanent, intolerable uncertainty; not knowing what comes next." ~Ursula K. Le Guin

Did you play with cootie catchers as a kid?

You picked a number and watched anxiously as your friend counted …

The post How to Trust That You'll Be Okay No Matter What appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

Join over 4 million friends and followers:
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: