Friday, April 12, 2019

How I reinvented myself when I felt unfulfilled (and more)

The week in Tiny Buddha - on reinvention, financial stress, and more
 
 
Free wallpapers and more at the Tiny Buddha store. Browse now!
 
Growing in the Dark: Why "Negative Feelings" Matter

"Only to the extent that we expose ourselves over and over to annihilation can that which is indestructible in us be found." ~Pema Chodron

Pop spirituality and our cultural attitude would have you think it best to banish negativity from …

The post Growing in the Dark: Why "Negative Feelings" Matter appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

5 Steps to Lower Your Financial Stress When You're Drowning in Debt

"You can't calm the storm, so stop trying. What you can do is calm yourself. The storm will pass." ~Timber Hawkeye

I never anticipated the stress and pressure that come when you are no longer able to pay your bills …

The post 5 Steps to Lower Your Financial Stress When You're Drowning in Debt appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

3 Steps I Took to Reinvent Myself When I Felt Stuck and Unfulfilled

"It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story." ~Patrick Rothfuss

Who am I?

I believe this is one …

The post 3 Steps I Took to Reinvent Myself When I Felt Stuck and Unfulfilled appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

How to Choose Peace When You're Under Pressure

"Let us fill our hearts with our own compassion." ~Thich Nhat Hanh

"Mom's concentrating," I tell my kids as I clean up after dinner. I suggest a game to keep them occupied. "How many words start with A?"

As I …

The post How to Choose Peace When You're Under Pressure appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

Join over 4 million friends and followers:
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: