Friday, February 8, 2019

What your "negative" emotions are trying to tell you (and more)

The week in Tiny Buddha - on healing, living a more exciting life, and more
 
 
Free wallpapers and more at the Tiny Buddha store. Browse now!
 
The Key to Acceptance: Understand That Everything Changes With Time

"If you argue with reality, you lose, but only 100% of the time." ~Byron Katie

I love this quote. Ironic, really, because when I first read it I was furious—furious with my reality and anyone who encouraged me to accept …

The post The Key to Acceptance: Understand That Everything Changes With Time appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

Why Highly Sensitive People Make Amazing Life Partners

"Our relationships are a reflection of the relationship we have with ourselves." ~Iyanla Vanzant

Looking back at my life I see that all of my romantic relationships up until now suffered because I didn't recognize or value my sensitivity.…

The post Why Highly Sensitive People Make Amazing Life Partners appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

What Your "Negative" Emotions Are Trying to Tell You

"Life will only change when you become more committed to your dreams than you are to your comfort zone." ~Billy Cox

It might sound like a senseless paradox to say that the "bad" or "dark" things about you are actually …

The post What Your "Negative" Emotions Are Trying to Tell You appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

How I Went From the Pain of People-Pleasing to the Freedom of Being Me

"How hurtful it can be to deny one's own true self and live a life of lies just to appease others." ~June Ahern

Growing up I felt lost, separate, and different from everyone else in my family. After all, …

The post How I Went From the Pain of People-Pleasing to the Freedom of Being Me appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

Create More, Consume Less: A Surefire Way to Feel More Excited About Life

"Creating means living." ~Dejan Stojanovic

We live in a consumer culture. We love to eat, drink, and be merry—while binge watching whatever's trending on Netflix and getting a dopamine hit for every item added to our cart on Amazon Prime.…

The post Create More, Consume Less: A Surefire Way to Feel More Excited About Life appeared first on Tiny Buddha.

Join over 4 million friends and followers:
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: