Friday, June 8, 2018

Why we may have already won the lottery in life (and more)

Hi friends! If you're a regular reader, you know I've recently been sharing some of the coloring pages from Tiny Buddha's Worry Journal, which includes questions, written prompts, and doodle prompts to help you work through worries and minimize … The ...

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
HOME      BLOG      QUOTES      SPONSOR      ABOUT      CONTACT
Feeling angry, frustrated, resentful, anxious, or down on yourself? Learn how to LET GO of difficult emotions.


Accept Yourself Coloring Page from Tiny Buddha's Worry Journal

Hi friends! If you're a regular reader, you know I've recently been sharing some of the coloring pages from Tiny Buddha's Worry Journal, which includes questions, written prompts, and doodle prompts to help you work through worries and minimize anxiety in your daily.

So far I've shared:

    ...

Read more... »

     




Why We May Have Already Won the Lottery of Life

"Be thankful for what you have, you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough." ~Oprah Winfrey

Occasionally, I experience moments of what I can only describe as "pure bliss."

It's like a cool wave of peace washes over me, cleansing me...

Read more... »

     




You Always Were and Always Will Be Whole and Complete

"Always engage in the quest for life's meaning, which is inner peace." ~Longchenpa

When is a person complete? When have they finally “made it”?

Is it when they find love? Success? When they prove themselves?

I must have asked myself these questions a thousand times growing up. As...

Read more... »

     




Why You Can End the Search for Your Purpose Now

"The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

For some of us, like me, the question, "What is my purpose?" creates a ton of anxiety and a feeling that our self-worth is being...

Read more... »

     




Creativity Coloring Page for Tiny Buddha's Worry Journal

Hi friends! Since Tiny Buddha's Worry Journal launches in three weeks, I've recently been sharing some of the coloring pages, which all depict things we can do to minimize anxiety in our daily lives.

So far I've shared:

Read more... »

     




How to Get Past Blame and Shame and Strengthen Your Relationship

I used to think that if I told my wife exactly what's wrong with her, her response would be, "Yes, I see it now! Thank you for showing me the errors of my ways."

To my surprise, that never happened. Finally, I saw that I was going about things the wrong way. Complaining, blaming, and shaming...

Read more... »

     




Understanding the Cycle of Pain: How to Transmute Anger into Empathy

"When we get angry, we suffer. If you really understand that, you also will be able to understand that when the other person is angry, it means that she is suffering. When someone insults you or behaves violently towards you, you have to be intelligent enough to see that the person suffers from...

Read more... »

     




More Recent Articles



 


No comments: