Friday, June 29, 2018

What helped me stop being a people pleaser (and more)

"Express yourself. There is nothing to fear. There is nothing to lose. There is just you being lived." ~Marlena Tillhon Writing is one of my biggest passions. I have always wanted to be a writer. But I have a fear … The post Shine Your Light: You ...

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
HOME      BLOG      QUOTES      SPONSOR      ABOUT      CONTACT
Feeling angry, frustrated, resentful, anxious, or down on yourself? Learn how to LET GO of difficult emotions.


Shine Your Light: You Have More to Contribute Than You Think

"Express yourself. There is nothing to fear. There is nothing to lose. There is just you being lived." ~Marlena Tillhon

Writing is one of my biggest passions. I have always wanted to be a writer. But I have a fear of writing. Or so I thought.

I see writing as self-expression. It is an act of...

Read more... »

     




Coping with Your Partner's Life-Altering Medical Condition

"We don't know what's causing it," I say to friends for what feels like the hundredth time. My boyfriend has been unable to walk or stand without pain for two years. And no doctors can seem to figure out why.

We were in our early twenties and had only been dating for a few months before...

Read more... »

     




Someday This Will Be Funny

"A great attitude becomes a great mood. A great mood becomes a great day. A great day becomes a great year. A great year becomes a great life." ~Unknown

I was already in a terrible mood by the time we arrived at the hotel around 7:30pm. It was Thanksgiving, and my family and I had spent four...

Read more... »

     




When the Euphoria Fades: Dealing with the Highs and Lows of Love

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." ~Sam Keen

When we fall in love, we feel excited to experience some of the most joyful moments of our lives. Because love is supposed to be the source of the best feelings, right? But what...

Read more... »

     




Tiny Buddha’s Worry Journal – Last Day for Three Free Bonus Gifts!

Hi friends!

Today's the day! Tiny Buddha's Worry Journal is officially available for purchase, and today is the last day to claim the three free bonus gifts.

Stored high in my closet I have a collection of more than a dozen journals from my childhood and teenage years.

The early ones are full of...

Read more... »

     




5 Practices That Helped Me Stop Being a People Pleaser

"If you spend your life pleasing others, you spend your life." ~Cheryl Richardson

Looking back on my life, I came to realize that I spent quite a high amount of my precious time trying. Trying to be perfect. Trying to be appreciated and liked by everyone else around me. Trying to fit in with...

Read more... »

     




More Recent Articles



 


No comments: