Monday, February 19, 2024

I'm a Sex Writer & This Vibrator Is My Secret to Orgasms 🍆

View on web

Subscribe

Daily

Monday, February 19

Pink Stanley Cup Dupe: Walmart's Affordable Lookalike Is In Stock

“Works just as good as my Stanley Quencher,” wrote a reviewer.

Target Has a $20 Dupe for Reformation's Turtleneck Tank

This is so chic for the office.

Owala's Stainless Steel Water Bottle Is Like an Adult Sippy Cup & Shoppers Say It's 'Way Better Than Stanley'

My friends convinced me to order a $23 Owala bottle from Amazon, and now, I refuse to go anywhere without it.

I'm a Sex Writer, & This Discreet Suction Vibrator Is My Secret to Quick, Intense Orgasms (Plus, It's on Sale)

It's perfect for solo and partnered play ;)

Found: The 7 Softest-Ever Leggings on Planet Earth That We Can't Stop Wearing

We live in these.

                                                           

No comments: