Monday, July 17, 2023

Since You're Watching 'The Summer I Turned Pretty' πŸ’¦

View on web

Subscribe

Daily

Monday, July 17

How to Watch The Summer I Turned Pretty Season 2 to See Who Belly Ends Up With

Team Conrad or Jeremiah?

Who Does Belly End Up With in The Summer I Turned Pretty? It's Not 'Exactly the Same'

Author Jenny Han confirmed there are differences between the book and the show.

Why Did Belly & Conrad Break Up in The Summer I Turned Pretty? The Book Explains More

Taylor Swift songs punctuate their relationship.

101 of the Best Theme Party Ideas Actual Party Planners Could Think of

Being the best host just became so much easier.

Channel Your Best Quaint Beach Town Aesthetic in These 'The Summer I Turned Pretty' Inspired Pieces

*Adds to cart*

                                                           

No comments: