Thursday, February 13, 2020

B2B DATABASE 2020

Hi,

 

We hope this email finds you well.

 

I know you probably get a ton of emails, so I'll keep this really short. I think you might find it interesting.

 

Would you be interested Industries Database?

 

Which includes complete contact details and verified email addresses of Key Decision makers for your marketing campaign.

 

Let me know your target requirement, so that I can send you free samples to analyze the quality of our service with counts and pricing accordingly.

 

Target Industry: _________ Job Title: __________ Target Geography: ___________

 

Awaiting for your Positive response.

 

Thanks and Regards

Kia Rogers

Marketing Manager

 

P.S. Before saying no to our product please check the quality and quantity of our product.

 

No comments: