Sunday, August 23, 2015

You have been asked to host a party!

Karla A Smith-Howard has invited you to join their Younique Virtual Party!

Dear KASH,

Welcome to my Younique Virtual Party! This means that this party is done 100% online! No need to leave your house - let's shop and party "virtually!" So feel free to browse the wonderful Younique cosmetics and remember that when you make a purchase it is helping me reach my party goals! Party on!

Help me get closer to my goal by shopping now!

Shop Now!
 
Presenter name: Karla A Smith-Howard
Presenter email: Iammrskash@gmail.com
Presenter site: youniqueproducts.com/KASHEBEAUTY

Younique Products | Customer Support

This email was sent via an email address that is not monitored. Please do not reply directly to this email. If you have a question that requires support, please contact Younique Support at www.youniqueproducts.com/business/support.

No comments: